The Pennsylvania Budget and Policy Center and Keystone Research Center‘s report released last month shares the type of positive news about our universities that has been lacking in recent months. “Pennsylvania’s Great Working-Class Colleges,” is the first installment of several reports, and its author, Mark Price, showcases how Pennsylvania’s State System of Higher Education universities serve working-class families and help propel graduates to a brighter future.
Providing our students with the best education possible — at an affordable price — is one of APSCUF’s core values.
- BU is exceptional and affordable (login required) in the Bloomsburg Press Enterprise
- Preserve state schools on TribLive
- Edinboro gave Saegertown man excellent foundation on GoErie.com
- Kutztown University delivers for students (login required) in the Reading Eagle
- State universities in Public Opinion