Slippery Rock University
Thank you for visiting the APSCUF-SRU homepage! We are proud of our members’ commitment to providing a high-quality, diverse educational experience for the students of Slippery Rock University. On this page you’ll find more contact information and important documents relating to our chapter.
If you are not a member of APSCUF and Wish to join, please contact Helen Staiger (Office Manager) 724-738-2101.
- President: Ben Shaevitz, 724-738-2519
- Vice President: Colleen Cooke, 724-738-2601
- Secretary: June Edwards, 724-738-2344
- Treasurer: Jason Hilton, 724-738-2307
- At-Large: Judy Silva, 724-738-2658
- At-Large: George Brown, 724-738-2435
- Past President: Carolyn Steglich
- Patrick Burkhart, 724-738-2502
- Grievance Committee (Chair): Sharon Sykora, 724-738-2431
- Membership Committee (Co-Chair): Sean MacMillan, 724-738-4289
- Membership Committee (Co-Chair): Rachela Permenter, 724-738-2358
- Negotiations Committee (Co-Chair): Kurt Schimmel, 724-738-2093
- Negotiations Committee (Co-Chair): Roger Solano, 724-738-2590
- Social Justice Committee (Chair): Katherine Mickle, 724-738-2337
- Legislative Committee (Chair): David Kershaw, 724-738-4218
- Coaches President: Kevin Reynolds, 724-738-2721
- Faculty Professional Development Committee (Chair): Melanie Anderson, 724-738-4375
- Committee for Action through Politics (Chair): Itzi Meztli, 724-738-4939
- Public Relations Committee (Chair): Michelle Amodei, 724-738-4758
- Mobilization Committee (Chair): Colleen Gray, 724-738-2438
- Webmaster: David Krayesky, 724-738-2477
- Office Manager: Helen Staiger, 724-738-2101
Need FORMS or POLICIES? Look in the right hand column under SRU DOCUMENTS >>>
APSCUF Adopt-a-Highway cleanup excursion, to be announced
Please R.S.V.P. to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we know how many safety vests, gloves, etc. we need for our crew.
Safety guidelines will be distributed to all participants ahead of time.
APSCUF membership voted to adopt a stretch of Rt. 173 from Slippery Rock Township to Brady Township (segment 20-60). The road signs are up now!
This a great opportunity for union faculty and coaches to demonstrate their commitment to the community and the environment.
APPLICATION FOR THE SLIPPERY ROCK UNIVERSITY CHAPTER OF THE FACULTY/COACHES UNION STUDENT SCHOLARSHIP(S)
Keep APSCUF informed! You need to provide SRU APSCUF with any change of address and/or phone number. Changing your information at the HR office does not automatically change your home and work information. Helen Staiger with updated information.
Mailing Address: 1 Morrow Way
Slippery Rock, PA 16057
Vincent House at 113 E. Cooper St.