APSCUF/SU, the union representing all faculty and coaches at Shippensburg University, has a proud tradition of protecting and enhancing the academic mission by ensuring that the processes of shared governance embodied within the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) are respected and enforced.
While each faculty member’s dedication to their students is part of our tradition, it is our collective strength which enables us to partner with PASSHE, and to respond appropriately to challenges in public education. APSCUF has increasingly shown itself to be a strong advocate for the well-established values of investing in the next generation.
For those who question the efficacy of collective action, please consider APSCUF’s effective campaign against Gov. Corbett’s proposed cuts of 50% and 20% in 2011 and 2012, respectively. It’s a great example of “Solidarity equals strength.”
PERTINENT APSCUF-SU DOCUMENTS
- Volume 43, Number 3
- Volume 43, Number 4
- Volume 43, Special election issue, spring 2016
- Volume 43, Special election issue 2, spring 2016
- Volume 43, Special election issue 3, spring 2016
- Volume 43, Special election issue 4, spring 2016
- Volume 43, Special election issue 5, spring 2016
- Volume 43, Number 5
- Volume 44, No. 1
- Volume 44, No 2
- Volume 44, No. 3
- Volume 44, No. 4
- Volume 44, No. 5
- Special Election Issue – Spring 2017 3.6.17
- Special Election Issue-Results- Spring 2017 3.30.17
- Volume 44, Number 7
Access older versions of the newsletter in our newsletter archive.