These three words begin America’s bold experiment in democracy. From the beginning, however, many were left out of the democratic process—African Americans, Native Americans, women. African Americans, first brought over as slaves, had no voice whatsoever in the new nation and were literally treated as less than human. The racial injustice and inhuman cruelty of slavery that was part of the foundation of our country has left a deep wound that still has not healed.
The Black Lives Matter movement and the protests of the last few weeks—in response to the murder of George Floyd and a long list of racial injustices—are part of the centuries-long goal of making our democracy truly one for all of the people. APSCUF-KU supports Black Lives Matter and the ongoing quest for justice and fairness for all. We stand together in solidarity.
Welcome to the Kutztown University Chapter site!
You can find APSCUF-KU newsletters HERE.
Please bookmark our APSCUF-KU Calendar. Committee meetings will be listed, with necessary information provided within each event. Committee chairs, please send notice for meetings you would like published to the APSCUF-KU office for inclusion. Additional events, and notices of significance will also be included in our calendar.
APSCUF-KU documents, listing of standing committees and committee members, as well as a ton of other information can also be found on our members only Kutztown University website. Access is available to full APSCUF-KU members through a non-KU email. Please email the APSCUF-KU office manager to request access to the site.
Know Your Contract:
CBA (including side letters)
International Faculty Resources:
- President | Thomas Stewart | 610.683.4273 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Term: 20-22
- Vice-President | Jason Lanter | 610.683.4458 | email@example.com | Term: 21-23
- Secretary | Emily Cripe | 610.683.4863 | firstname.lastname@example.org | Term: 20-22
- Treasurer | Anke Walz | 610.683.4416 | email@example.com | Term: 21-23
- Darren Achey | firstname.lastname@example.org | Physical Sciences | Term: 21-23
- Tabetha Bernstein-Danis | email@example.com | Special Education | Term: 21-23
- Lisa Frye | firstname.lastname@example.org | Computer Science & Information Technology|Term: 21-23
- Albert Fu | email@example.com |Anthropology & Sociology | Term: 21-23
- Mahfuzul Khondaker | firstname.lastname@example.org | Criminal Justice | Term 21-23
- Amanda Morris | email@example.com | English | Term 21-23
- George Sirrakos | firstname.lastname@example.org | Secondary Education| Term: 20-22
Fall 2021 Meetings
|September 7||RL 22||3:15-5:15pm|
|October 5||RL 22||3:15-5:15pm|
|November 2||RL 22||3:15-5:15pm|
|November 30||RL 22||3:15-5:15pm|
|September 16||AF 103||3:15-5:15pm|
|October 14||AF 103||3:15-5:15pm|
|November 11||AF 103||3:15-5:15pm|
|December 9||AF 103||3:15-5:15pm|
|September 2||OM 322A||3:15-5:15pm|
|October 7||OM 322A||3:15-5:15pm
|November 4||OM 322A||3:15-5:15pm
|December 2||OM 322A||3:15-5:15pm|
- Executive Committee Members Here
- President | Deborah Sieger | email@example.com | 610.987.3263
- Vice-President | Brian Wlazelek | firstname.lastname@example.org | 484.515.7904
- Secretary | Helen Bieber | email@example.com | 610.966.3603
- Treasurer | Kathleen Dolgos | KathleenDolgos@aol.com | 610.395.5472
- Past President | John Schellenberger | firstname.lastname@example.org | 610.868.5424