APSCUF/SU, the union representing all faculty and coaches at Shippensburg University, has a proud tradition of protecting and enhancing the academic mission by ensuring that the processes of shared governance embodied within the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CBA) are respected and enforced.
While each faculty member’s dedication to their students is part of our tradition, it is our collective strength which enables us to partner with PASSHE, and to respond appropriately to challenges in public education. APSCUF has increasingly shown itself to be a strong advocate for the well-established values of investing in the next generation.
For those who question the efficacy of collective action, please consider APSCUF’s effective campaign against Gov. Corbett’s proposed cuts of 50% and 20% in 2011 and 2012, respectively. It’s a great example of “Solidarity equals strength.”
- Aaron Dobbs, president – 717-477-1018
- Kim Presser, vice president – 717-477-1540
- Rebecca Harris, secretary – 717-477-1614
- Matthew Fetzer, treasurer – 717-477-1630
- Ed Pitingolo, budget chair – 717-477-1057
- Theo Light, grievance chair – 717-477-1093
- Kara Laskowski, past president – 717-477-1564
Access editions of the newsletter on the Shippensburg newsletter page (login required*).
* LOGGING INTO THE APSCUF WEBSITE: APSCUF upgraded its website in summer/early fall 2016, and unfortunately we were unable to move the usernames and passwords with us. Thus, if you haven’t logged into members-only areas since that transition, you’ll need to create a new account. Website accounts are unrelated to your time as an APSCUF member; members must create their own logins. Once you’ve registered, it will take up to 24 hours for the login to activate. (We verify all information for security purposes.) If you’ve forgotten your password, you can reset via this link. If you do not receive your password-reset email promptly, please check your spam filter; we have received some reports of the email being diverted there.
Address: Wright Hall 103
Shippensburg, PA 17257
Diana L. Worden