Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Joyce Overly, Chapter President
PennWest Clarion Students:
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2023 CLARION APSCUF SCHOLARSHIP
Clarion APSCUF is now accepting applications for the Clarion APSCUF Fall 2023 Scholarships to be awarded to six (6) currently enrolled Clarion University students at $500 each. Deadline for submission is Friday, March 24, 2023 by 12 p.m. in the Clarion APSCUF office on the Clarion University Campus. For more information and to download the “fillable” application, go to www.apscuf.org/universities/clarion.org
Clarion APSCUF Fall 2022 Scholarships Awarded
CONGRATULATIONS to the following APSCUF Scholarship winners who were awarded $500 each for the Fall 2022 semester. This year there were 65 outstanding applications submitted by currently enrolled students throughout Clarion and Venango campuses. The scholarship winners were recommended by the APSCUF Scholarship Committee (Committee Chair Dr. Jeffrey Diamond, Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian) and were approved at the Executive Committee meeting on April 5, 2022.
Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
*At Large: Sydney Spang (Biology/Pre-Physician Assistant/Nutrition and Fitness)
*Freshman/Sophomore: Gabrielle Kutchman (Integrated Studies Health Promotion and Wellness)
*Graduate: Annalise Eiswerth (Speech Language Pathology)
*Senior: Rachel LeGars (Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology BS)
*Junior: Kylee Cross (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
*APSCUF Child: Mitchell Knepp (Business Management)
*At Large: Amanda Oakes (BSED, Mathemetics)
THANK YOU! to the members of this year’s Clarion APSCUF Scholarship Committee: Dr. Jeffrey Diamond (Chair), Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian. These scholarships has been made possible by the faculty and coaches of APSCUF.
YMCA Membership Discount for APSCUF/APSCURF Members Only:
Join Scenic Rivers YMCA in Clarion and receive a special membership discount by presenting your membership card OR your Member Verification Certificate from the Clarion APSCUF/APSCURF office to the YMCA Member Service Desk. Know that your membership is for both the Clarion County YMCA and the Oil City YMCA! Click here for details.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
- Clarion APSCUF Leadership, Officers and Committee Chairs 2022-2023 AY
- Clarion APSCUF Leadership Committee Appointees 2022-23 AY
- Clarion Departmental Representative Council 2022-23 AY
- PennWest University-wide Promotion Committee 2022-23 AY
- PennWest University-wide Tenure Committee 2022-23 AY
- Clarion University-wide Contractual Committees Listings 2021-22 AY
UPCOMING MEETINGS for SPRING 2023
- Tuesday, January 24 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, January 27 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 31 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Thursday-Saturday, February 2-5, 2023, APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Harrisburg)
- Tuesday, February 7 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, February 14 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, February 21 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, February 24 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, March 14 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, March 21 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, March 24 – Deadline for the Fall 2023 Clarion APSCUF Scholarship
- Tuesday, March 28 @ 3:30 pm – General Membership Meeting with “Meet the Candidates” Forum
- Friday, March 31 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00-4:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 4 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, April 11 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Thursday-Saturday, April 13-15, 2023, APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Harrisburg)
- Tuesday, April 18 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, April 18 & Wednesday, April 19 – General Spring Elections (thru Survey Monkey)
- Friday, April 28 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00-4:00 pm
- Thursday, May 4 – End-of-Semester Solidarity Gathering @ C.R.B.C.
- Thursday, May 25 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 12:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 1:00-3:00 pm
- Thursday, June 29 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 12:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 1:00-3:00 pm
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to have supported the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching