Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Joyce Overly, Chapter President
Clarion APSCUF Fall 2022 Scholarships Awarded
CONGRATULATIONS to the following APSCUF Scholarship winners who were awarded $500 each for the Fall 2022 semester. This year there were 65 outstanding applications submitted by currently enrolled students throughout Clarion and Venango campuses. The scholarship winners were recommended by the APSCUF Scholarship Committee (Committee Chair Dr. Jeffrey Diamond, Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian) and were approved at the Executive Committee meeting on April 5, 2022.
Left to Right, Top to Bottom:
*At Large: Sydney Spang (Biology/Pre-Physician Assistant/Nutrition and Fitness)
*Freshman/Sophomore: Gabrielle Kutchman (Integrated Studies Health Promotion and Wellness)
*Graduate: Annalise Eiswerth (Speech Language Pathology)
*Senior: Rachel LeGars (Molecular Biology/ Biotechnology BS)
*Junior: Kylee Cross (Communication Sciences and Disorders)
*APSCUF Child: Mitchell Knepp (Business Management)
*At Large: Amanda Oakes (BSED, Mathemetics)
THANK YOU! to the members of this year’s Clarion APSCUF Scholarship Committee: Dr. Jeffrey Diamond (Chair), Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian. These scholarships has been made possible by the faculty and coaches of APSCUF.
YMCA Membership Discount for APSCUF/APSCURF Members Only:
Join Scenic Rivers YMCA in Clarion and receive a special membership discount by presenting your membership card OR your Member Verification Certificate from the Clarion APSCUF/APSCURF office to the YMCA Member Service Desk. Know that your membership is for both the Clarion County YMCA and the Oil City YMCA! Click here for details.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for FALL 2022
- Tuesday, August 30 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, September 6 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, September 13 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Thursday-Saturday, September 15-17 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Harrisburg)
- Friday, September 23 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00 pm
- Wednesday, September 28 @ 2:00 pm – APSCUF Coaches Meeting w/State APSCUF President Ken Mash
- Wednesday, September 28 @ 3:30 pm – General Membership Meeting w/State APSCUF President Ken Mash
- Tuesday, October 4 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, October 11 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, October 18 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, October 28 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 1 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, November 8 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, November 15 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, November 15 – one-on-ones w/Bim Arthun, Director of Membership Services
- Friday, November 18 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00 pm
- Tuesday, November 29 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Thursday, December 15 – PennWest Pre-Meet @ 1:00 pm/ Meet & Discuss @ 2:00 pm
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to have supported the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching