Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Ray Feroz, Chapter President
ATTN CU STUDENTS: DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO APRIL 3, 2020 at 12 pm
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2020 CLARION APSCUF SCHOLARSHIP
Clarion APSCUF is now accepting applications for the Clarion APSCUF Fall 2020 Scholarships to be awarded to six currently enrolled Clarion University students at $500 each. Extended deadline for submission is Friday, April 3, 2020 at 12 p.m. in the Clarion APSCUF office located in the Rhea Building on the Clarion University campus. For more information and to download the application, click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF 2019-2020 DELEGATES & ALTERNATES
PHOTO: Front LR: Jackie Knaust, Ray Feroz, Cristin Ketley
Back LR: Barry Sweet, Jamie Phillips, Jon Touster, Jennifer May, Lorie Taylor, Mark Lepore, Ellen Foster
YMCA Membership Discount for APSCUF/APSCURF Members Only:
The new Scenic Rivers YMCA is now open in Clarion. Present your membership card OR your Member Verification Certificate from the Clarion APSCUF/APSCURF office to the YMCA Member Service Desk and receive a special discount on your membership. Know that your membership is for both the Oil City YMCA and the Clarion County YMCA! Click here for details.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for SPRING 2020
- Tuesday, January 14 @ 3:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss (APSCUF Office)
- Friday, January 17 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Rhea)
- Tuesday, January 21 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, January 28 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, February 4 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- February 6-8, 2020 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Radisson, Camp Hill, PA)
- Tuesday, February 11 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, February 14 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss (APSCUF Office)
- Tuesday, February 18 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, February 21 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (114 Carrier)
- Tuesday, February 25 @ 3:30 pm – State APSCUF President Ken Mash Campus Visit
- Winter Break – Clarion APSCUF office will be closed from February 28 thru March 6
- Tuesday, March 7 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, March 17 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, March 20 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, March 24 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee/Sarah Miller, Labor Relations Department, campus visit
- Friday, March 27 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Rhea)
- Tuesday, March 31 @ 3:30 pm – General Membership Meeting/Meet the Candidate Forum/Bim Arthun, Membership Services campus visit
- Tuesday, April 7 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, April 14 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- April 16-18, 2020 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Sheraton Harrisburg Hershey, Harrisburg, PA)
- Tuesday, April 21-22 – General Spring Elections
- Tuesday, April 21 @ 3:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Friday, April 24 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (114 Carrier)
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to support the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching