Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Joyce Overly, Chapter President
Clarion APSCUF Fall 2020 Scholarships Awarded
CONGRATULATIONS to the following APSCUF Scholarship winners who were awarded $500 each for the Fall 2020 semester. This year there were 49 outstanding applications submitted by currently enrolled students throughout Clarion and Venango campuses. The scholarship winners were recommended by the APSCUF Scholarship Committee (Committee Chair Dr. Jeffrey Diamond, Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian) and were approved at the Executive Committee meeting on April 28, 2020. (Note: photos of winners will be in next Fall.)
APSCUF: Greyson Knepp (Integrative Studies-Art & Entertainment)
Graduate: Emily Baker (Speech Language Pathology)
Senior: Samantha Rodgers (Accountancy)
Junior: Rhiannon Mack (Management-HR Management)
Freshman/Sophomore: Jenna Joseph (Biology)
At Large: Kimberly Westover (Molecular Biology)
At Large: McKenzie Rodriguez (Secondary Education – English)
THANK YOU! to the members of this year’s Clarion APSCUF Scholarship Committee: Dr. Jeffrey Diamond (Chair), Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian. These scholarships has been made possible by the faculty and coaches members of APSCUF.
CLARION APSCUF 2019-2020 DELEGATES & ALTERNATES
PHOTO: Front LR: Jackie Knaust, Ray Feroz, Cristin Ketley
Back LR: Barry Sweet, Jamie Phillips, Jon Touster, Jennifer May, Lorie Taylor, Mark Lepore, Ellen Foster
YMCA Membership Discount for APSCUF/APSCURF Members Only:
The new Scenic Rivers YMCA is now open in Clarion. Present your membership card OR your Member Verification Certificate from the Clarion APSCUF/APSCURF office to the YMCA Member Service Desk and receive a special discount on your membership. Know that your membership is for both the Oil City YMCA and the Clarion County YMCA! Click here for details.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for FALL 2020 (all held virtually)
- Monday, August 17 @ 1:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Friday, August 21 @ 1:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, August 25 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Thursday, September 3 @ 6:30 pm – APSCUF Bargaining Unit Meeting/Fall Faculty Meeting – tentatively scheduled
- Tuesday, September 8 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, September 15 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, September 19 @ 10:00 am – APSCUF Legislative Assembly
- Tuesday, September 22 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, September 29 @ 3:30 pm – APSCUF General Membership Meeting
- Tuesday, October 6 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, October 13 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, October 20 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, November 3 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, November 10 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, November 17 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to have supported the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching