Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Joyce Overly, Chapter President
CU STUDENTS: NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2022 CLARION APSCUF SCHOLARSHIP
Clarion APSCUF is now accepting applications for the Clarion APSCUF Fall 2022 Scholarships to be awarded to seven (7) currently enrolled Clarion University students at $500 each. Deadline for submission is Friday, March 18, 2022 by 12 p.m. in the Clarion APSCUF office on the Clarion University Campus. For more information and to download the “fillable” application, go to www.apscuf.org/universities/clarion.org
Clarion APSCUF Fall 2021 Scholarships Awarded
CONGRATULATIONS to the following APSCUF Scholarship winners who were awarded $500 each for the Fall 2021 semester. This year there were 46 outstanding applications submitted by currently enrolled students throughout Clarion and Venango campuses. The scholarship winners were recommended by the APSCUF Scholarship Committee (Committee Chair Dr. Jeffrey Diamond, Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian) and were approved at the Executive Committee meeting on April 6, 2021.
Left to Right:
*APSCUF Child: Miriam Terman (English Secondary Education)
*Graduate: Sarah Traver (Speech Language Pathology)
*Senior: Kaia Rearick (Molecular Biology)
*Junior: Kathryn Robinson (Secondary Education – English & Social Students)
*Freshman/Sophomore: Mackenzie Carver (Biology)
*At Large: Olivia Mott – Secondary Education – English & Social Studies)
THANK YOU! to the members of this year’s Clarion APSCUF Scholarship Committee: Dr. Jeffrey Diamond (Chair), Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Helen Hampikian. These scholarships has been made possible by the faculty and coaches of APSCUF.
YMCA Membership Discount for APSCUF/APSCURF Members Only:
Join Scenic Rivers YMCA in Clarion and receive a special membership discount by presenting your membership card OR your Member Verification Certificate from the Clarion APSCUF/APSCURF office to the YMCA Member Service Desk. Know that your membership is for both the Clarion County YMCA and the Oil City YMCA! Click here for details.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for SPRING 2022
- Tuesday, January 18 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, January 25 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, January 28 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, February 1 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, February 8 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, February 11 @ 3:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, February 15 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, February 18 @ 10:00 am – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (on Zoom)
- Friday, February 25 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, March 1 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, March 4 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, March 15 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, March 22 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, March 25 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, March 29 @ 3:30 pm – General Membership Meeting w/ “Meet the Candidates” Forum – location t/b/a
- Friday, April 1 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, April 5 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, April 8 & Saturday, April 9 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Sheraton Harrisburg)
- Tuesday, April 12 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, April 15 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, April 19 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, April 19 – General Spring Elections will be held through Survey Monkey
- Friday, April 22 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
- Thursday, May 5 @ 4:00 pm – Clarion APSCUF’s End-of-the- Semester Holiday Gathering at CRBC
- Friday, May 13 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Friday, May 20 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to have supported the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching