Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Ray Feroz, Chapter President
FALL 2018 CLARION APSCUF SCHOLARSHIP WINNERS!!
Front LR: Alivia Shuttleworth, Hannah Phillips, Jia Zhu
Back LR: Chapter President Dr. Ray Feroz, Jordyn Wilson, Hannah Drass, Katharine Gannon, Committee Member Dr. Jeffrey Diamond
CONGRATULATIONS to the following APSCUF Scholarship winners who were awarded $500 each for the Fall 2018 semester. The six recipients were chosen out of 41 applications submitted by currently enrolled Clarion University students throughout campus. The criteria used to select the recipients include a minimum QPA of a 3.2, participation and leadership in campus and community service organizations, and submission of a one-page narrative outlining goals and objectives for the future.
Members of the Clarion APSCUF Scholarship Committee are Dr. Simon Aristeguieta, Dr. Todd Lavin and Dr. Jeffrey Diamond. These scholarships has been made possible by the faculty and coaches members of APSCUF.
APSCUF Child – Hannah Phillips (Biology)
Graduate – Hannah Drass (Speech Language Pathology)
Senior – Katharine Gannon (Speech Pathology & Audiology)
Junior – Alivia Shuttleworth (Biology/Pre-Veterinarian)
Freshman/Sophomore – Jia Zhu (Chemistry)
At Large – Jordyn Wilson (Speech Language Pathology)
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for FALL 2018
- Tuesday, September 4 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, September 7 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, September 11 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, September 14 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Rhea)
- Tuesday, September 18 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, September 25 @ 3:30 pm – APSCUF General Membership Meeting @ 3:30 pm
- September 27-29, 2018 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Red Lion Inn, Harrisburg, PA)
- Tuesday, October 2 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, October 9 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, October 9 @ 3:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, October 16 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, October 19 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Carrier)
- Tuesday, October 30 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, November 2 @ 3:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Friday, November 9 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Rhea)
- Tuesday, November 13 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, November 27 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Friday, November 30 @ 2:30 pm – Pre-Meet & Discuss
- Tuesday, December 4 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Friday, December 7 @ 2:30 pm – Meet & Discuss (Carrier)
- Tuesday, December 11 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to support the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching