Need forms or policies for university-wide committees? Look in the righthand column under CLARION DOCUMENTS and click onto “document center” for the link or click HERE.
Welcome to the APSCUF-Clarion website, another tool to enable our members to participate and communicate. APSCUF, the voice of the faculty and coaches here at Clarion University, upholds the highest standards of teaching, scholarly inquiry, and service. We are an organization committed to promoting excellence in all we do to ensure our students receive the highest quality education.
If you are not yet a member, please join us in our efforts. APSCUF is the sole voice for protecting the rights of faculty and coaches. Be a member — and be an active and contributing member. Signup and get involved today!
Ray Feroz, Chapter President
CU STUDENTS: NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE FALL 2019 CLARION APSCUF SCHOLARSHIP
Clarion APSCUF is now accepting applications for the Clarion APSCUF Fall 2019 Scholarships to be awarded to six currently enrolled Clarion University students at $500 each. Deadline for submission is Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12 p.m. in the Clarion APSCUF office located in the Rhea Building on the Clarion University campus. For more information and to download the application, go to www.apscuf.org/universities/clarion.
APSCUF-Clarion would like to thank our dedicated committee members for we couldn’t make such an impact without your hard work!
UPCOMING MEETINGS for FALL 2019
- Tuesday, January 22 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, January 29 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, February 5 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- February 7-9, 2019 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Wyndham, Gettysburg, PA)
- Tuesday, February 12 – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, February 19 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, March 12 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, March 19 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, March 26 @ 3:30 pm – APSCUF General Membership Meeting @ 3:30 pm – “Meet the Candidate” Fourm
- Tuesday, April 2 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, April 9 @ 3:30 pm – Departmental Representative Council
- Tuesday, April 16 @ 3:30 pm – Executive Committee
- Tuesday, April 16 – Local Spring Elections
- April 25-27, 2019 – APSCUF Legislative Assembly (Genetti’s Williamsport, PA)
- Friday, May 17 – APSCUF New Leadership Day – Slippery Rock University
Check out Clarion APSCUF's photos on our Facebook Page. Click HERE.
CLARION APSCUF is PROUD to support the following:
- Clarion University Athletic Corporate Sponsorship
- Clarion University Golf Classic
- Clarion University Academic Excellence Series
- Clarion County YMCA
- Clarion Little League
- Partners in Teaching