In case you missed it, check out some of the accomplishments of our APSCUF faculty members and coaches from this fall semester.
- Bloomsburg University mass communications Assistant Professor Kristie Byrum spoke about her book while arguing against the “right to be forgotten” act.
- Tom Mueller, a geography professor at Cal U, joined the Ukraine Research Institute at Harvard University’s MAPA Digital Ukraine Program.
- Cheyney Professor Steven Hughes brings fish farming to light.
- Clarion University recognized APSCUF faculty members who received tenured or a promotion.
- East Stroudsburg faculty members were recognized and honored at the first All-University meeting of the academic year.
- Katherine Robbins of Edinboro University took her new role as athletic director.
- Faculty member Susan Drummond of Indiana University of Pennsylvania discussed how the Janus versus AFSCME ruling affects public-sector unions.
- Kutztown’s department chair of computer science and information technology, Lisa Frye, received the Arthur and Isabel Wiesenberger Faculty Award.
- Rick Schulze of Lock Haven University received the Visionary Leadership Award at the AIDS Resource 30th anniversary gala.
- Mansfield University faculty members performed “Gorgeous Nothings.”
- Biology professor Carol Hepfer received Millersville University’s 2018-19 Teacher of the Year Award.
- Faculty members at Shippensburg University provided a literacy program at the Hope Station in Carlisle.
- Computer science Professor Sam Thangiah started a STEAM program for students at Slippery Rock University.
- West Chester University field hockey Coach Amy Cohen led her team to the No. 1 spot in the nation.
APSCUF aims to keep our members and followers updated on our faculty members’ and coaches’ successes. Don’t forget to follow us on our social media sites for more stories featuring our incredible faculty and coaches. Have a story to be told? Tag APSCUF on social media or email us at email@example.com.
—Sydney Miller, APSCUF intern