As the 2014 tax season ends, the May 20 primary election draws nearer and now is the time for APSCUF and its members to focus on participating in the election process.
The APSCUF Committee for Action through Politics has met in chapter meetings and as a statewide committee to review all candidates for the very important Pennsylvania 2014 General Assembly elections. CAP will make endorsement recommendations to the Executive Committee to consider at the Legislative Assembly on April 24, 25 and 26. Please check back for future updates on endorsements.
In advance of the May 20 Primary, please review this checklist before voting:
- Verify you are registered to vote
- If needed, Register to Vote (Deadline to register before the primary is April 21)
- Locate your polling place
- Vote on Primary Election Day, May 20
- Vote again on General Election Day, Nov. 4